Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thankful Freebies


Ohhh yes, it's still Tuesday right? well then, since I am clearing out my freebies from my 3 kits I have been showing off to make way for the new Christmas kits, I am giving you TWO-FER TUESDAY HA what do you think of that!!?

I spent today putting up Christmas lights and trees outside and inside today, so putting away all the fall items made me think I better clear out my blog freebies the same way . . .

These freebies today are from THANKFUL digital scrapbook kit, I still have it free for server use HERE - just add to your kits before Saturday and it will stay free in your account forever :) You can also see all the elements, frames and papers in this kit there as well.

Alrighty then, it's time for those freebies you see above, these are the last from my fall kits I believe. You can download them HERE - HERE

ENJOY YOUR WEEK FOLKS, I will be back with some Christmas kit previews soon :) Some are already available in my Etsy shop!!!





2 comments: